EM310-TILT is a LoRaWAN® tilt sensor mainly for angle measurement and asset movement detection. With a compact size and 3-axis accelerometer, EM310-TILT can be installed on the objects easily to measure their X, Y, and Z tilt angles. It can also detect movement based on angle changes and send threshold alarms.
Compliant with the Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can know the angles and tilt threshold alarms in real-time via browser or mobile app remotely. EM310-TILT can be widely used in tree monitoring, pole lean detection, landslide monitoring, etc.
Ease of Use and Compact Size
Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® tilt sensor makes only the settings of a relative initial surface and angle threshold are needed, and the X, Y, and Z tilt angles can be leveraged to know object status accurately in real-time, straightforwardly, and effortlessly.
Built-in 3-Axis Accelerometer
Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt can be installed on the objects easily. With X, Y, and Z coordinates, the alarm will be triggered right away when the device tilt angle reaches the threshold.
- Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt Sensor is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways
- With a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas (It can penetrate about 7 or 8 walls)
- Built-in MEMS Accelerometer Sensor
- Flexible Threshold Condition Settings
- Compact Size and IP67 Waterproof
- Easy Configuration (via NFC)
- Built-in Zero Adjustments