SenseCAP LoRaWAN S2106 pH Sensor measures pH at the range of 0~14. This pH Sensor measures the hydrogen-ion activity in water-based solutions, indicating its acidity or basicity expressed as pH. pH level is an important indicator in many scenarios, especially in monitoring soil conditions and water quality. S2106 can be widely applicable in water and soil sensing scenarios.
It is specifically optimized for OTA with built-in Bluetooth, which enables quick setup and update. Benefiting from LoRa and IP66 design, this sensor features stability and reliability and can cover a long transmission range while keeping lower power consumption. Unlike wireline devices, it is battery-powered, reducing the workload and complexity of the deployment, and can be disassembled and installed in a few minutes.
SenseCAP S210X is a series of wireless LoRaWAN® sensors.
It can cover a transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line-of-sight scenes while keeping lower power consumption during the transmission process. Together with a replaceable battery that supports up to 10 years of usage and an industrial IP66 enclosure. It supports -40 ~ 85℃ operating temperature and can be deployed in harsh environments. SenseCAP S210X is compatible with LoRaWAN® V1.0.3 protocol.
LoRaWAN® gateways can provide LoRaWAN® network coverage which is required when using such sensors. S210X can be connected to different LoRaWAN® gateways while what Seeed provides offers you a seamless user experience.
LoRaWAN Network: Sensors work in LoRaWAN® networks, like The Things Network, Loriot, Chirpstack, etc.
Seeed provides the SenseCAP Portal platform and SenseCAP Mate APP to help users better manage and check data remotely
SenseCAP Portal is a web service to enable users to manage SenseCAP devices and view data through the web.
- Bind and manage all devices in one account
- Includes Dashboard, Device Management, Data Management, and Access Key Management
- Provides MQTT and HTTP API to users for further development
- Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN® Networks: Compatible with different types of LoRaWAN® gateways to enable fast connection with LoRaWAN® networks (support the universal frequency plan from 863MHz ~928MHz).
- Long Range & Battery powered: Ultra-wide-transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line of sight scenes. Powered by easily replaceable standard Li-SOCl2 battery (type: ER34615) with Max.10 year of battery life.
- Designed to Use in Harsh Environments: -40℃ ~ 85℃ operating temperature and IP66-rated enclosure, suitable for outdoor use, high UV exposure, heavy rain, dusty conditions, etc.
- Simple Configuration and Calibration: SenseCAP provides a no-code experience that enables users to finish configuration and calibration through SenseCAP Mate APP.
Sewage Treatment, Swimming Pools and Spas, Poultry Farm, Livestock Shed, Hydroponics, River Monitoring, and Scientific Experiments