With an IP68 waterproof rating, the junction box can be used to connect the S2100 Data Logger with an external 12V power supply. No additional tools, welding, or cutting of cables is required which makes connection easier and safer.
- Industrial Standard: IP68 high waterproof level
- Premium Material: premium plastic enclosure
- Easy to Install: kit includes a screwdriver, waterproof tape, screws, etc. for quick installation and can be installed horizontally or vertically as an external junction box
Steps to Connect Data Logger with Junction Box
1. Wire to the terminal of the Data Logger.
2. Wire to the terminal of the junction box.
3. Connect the sensor wire to the junction box.
4. Connect the 12V DC adapter to the power supply.
|Rated Connecting Capacity
|0.5 ~ 2.5mm²
|Available Cable Diameter
|4-8mm (Rubber Cable)
|10M for 150 hours
|130.14mm x 80.5mm x 35.3mm
|KEMA, ENEC, CE, UKCA, CB, SAA, ROHS