This device can be connected to an ADC sampling interface device. As shown in the figure, black is the ground line, red is the ADC sampling interface line, and the ADC sampling voltage range is 0-10V. It uses the SX1276 wireless communication module. The wireless communication is compatible with the LoRaWAN™ protocol (ClassA)
DocumentationData Sheet User Manual
- Wireless range of 10km *1
- LoRaWAN™ Class A compatible
- *Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- *Battery Life: Please refer to this link: Battery Life Indication Sheet
- On this website, users can find battery lifetime for a variety of models at different configurations.
- Over-the-air updates (future)
- Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data, and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
- Available third-party platforms: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- R718X series carry magnets that can be attached to ferromagnetic materials and objects
1. The actual range may vary depending on the environment.
2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables