An easy-to-deploy, industrial-grade 4G cellular station, Sensor Hub uses the MODBUS-RTU RS485 protocol to communicate with sensors and is able to collect various sensor data simultaneously. IP66-rated, waterproof and dustproof, Sensor Hub 4G Data Logger is suitable for long-term, reliable outdoor applications such as in smart agriculture, smart weather stations and smart city, and can connect to a maximum of 32 RS-485 sensors. It is designed with industry standards, robust and stable.
- Supports collection of various environmental data simultaneously
- Supports local storage of data when there is a bad connection, and uploading to the server when the network resumes
- Supports using with standard MODBUS-RTU RS485 sensors
- Supports uploading data to any server (SenseCAP Server / User's private server)
- Supports 4G/3G/2G communication, supporting global LTE frequency band
- Built-in GPS positioning function
- Supports remote upgrade and maintenance
- Power supply options: (1) DC only, (2) Solar System (to be purchased separately)
- Easy to install and deploy, without requirements of engineering background
- Industry standards, suitable for harsh outdoor environments
SenseCAP Sensor Hub is a powerful 4G data logger that can connect to a maximum of 32 RS-485 sensors. It is designed with industry standards, robust and stable. IP66 rated, waterproof and dustproof, it is highly suitable for long-term remote environmental monitoring in outdoor application scenarios.
The Sensor Hub is available in two versions:
(1) DC only version (This version can work with a solar system. Please kindly note it should be connected with the whole solar system, not just a solar panel)
(2) With a built-in rechargeable battery version. This version can be used with either DC power, or with a solar panel - (Solar Panel to be purchased separately).
The Sensor Hub Data Logger is an easy-to-deploy 4G cellular station. It uses the MODBUS-RTU RS485 protocol to communicate with sensors and is able to collect various sensor data simultaneously.
Sensor Hub consists of 4 RS485 data channels. With extension hubs / RS485 splitters, it can connect with a maximum of 32 sensors at one time. The data is collected and sent to the cloud (either to the SenseCAP server or the client's private server) via 4G/3G/2G (as shown below).
SenseCAP Sensor Hub System Architecture
(SenseCAP Sensor Hub system architecture)
Designed with industry standards and IP66 rated, Sensor Hub is suitable for outdoor and harsh environments, resistant from UV, rain, and dust, etc. GNSS is embedded for location tracking.
Sensor Hub is also equipped with 10MB onboard memory, to store more than 700,000 measurements locally in case of a bad connection.
For the DC-only version, if there is a power outage, the Sensor Hub won't be able to store the data. Please consider choosing the version with the built-in battery if there are concerns about a power outage in your application.
With the built-in battery, the device can continue working with power from the battery. If you choose the DC-only version, you can also consider using it with a solar system (to be purchased separately.)
Designed with an easy-to-deploy mindset, Sensor Hub can be deployed and set up within a few minutes. It is fit for both pole and wall mount.
We also provide software and cloud services for quick configuration, making it easy to deploy Sensor Hub and manage devices and data:
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart City
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Industry
- Environmental Monitoring
- Other wireless Sensing Applications
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor or outdoor environments.
|APN||Configuring APN is supported|
|Communication Protocol for Sensor||Modbus-RTU RS485|
|Data Upload||SenseCAP Portal (default), User's Server (MQTT Server)|
|Environmental Rating||IP Rating: IP66 UV Resistance: Anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1|
|Grounding||Reserved 1 screw hole for GND|
|LED Indications||Switching power supply Red LED indicates equipment status|
|Power Supply||5V/12V (depending on sensor types)|
|Maximum Sensor Load||12V/1A，5V/2A|
|Number of Sensor Connections||4 interfaces on the device, can connect up to 32 sensors with extension hubs|
For More Information VisitSeeed Studio.
Local Delivery/Shipping (South Africa)
EUCA makes use of trusted local carriers for deliveries within S.A.
- Flat Rate of R250 applies to all major regions (JHB, DBN, CPT etc.)
- Orders over R2500 get FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
The Rest of the World
DHL Express: When you ship with DHL Express – you’re shipping with specialists in international shipping and courier delivery services! ± 2 to 5 working days delivery DHL connects people in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. ( Terms & Conditions )
UPS Express Saver: From S.A to - Europe, UAE, Asia ± 2 to 5 working days, day-time parcel delivery, for peace of mind.
* Delivery times are estimated only
Your shipping/delivery address should be provided in English and without the use of special characters/symbols, to assist the courier/carrier company in recognizing your address in the system.
*We will ship according to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
- All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed by a EUCA team member.
- All Estimated Delivery dates are seen on any particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
- In general, once stock is dispatched from the EUCA store shipping can take anything between 2-7 working days, dependent on the region that the shipment is being delivered to.
- EUCA cannot be held liable for a shipment being bumped off a flight for customs inspection while en-route to the customer, this is usually performed at the sole discretion of the carrier.
- With standard courier practice, you need to check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can't be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred during transit.
- Shipments cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes (VAT) and any extra fees charged by the courier company.
EUCA will not hold responsibility for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
We understand that Customs/Duties requirements are different in each country, please provide us (customer care team) with a note during checkout with any special requests, we will do our best to support requests to the best of our capabilities.
Q: What does my Order status mean?
Accepted - This is to let you know that we’ve received your order, Please ensure your contact and shipping information is correct, this will assist us in getting your order out on-time.
Processing - Your Order is being processed. We will send an updated email once your order has been packaged.
Packaged - Your order has been packaged and is almost ready to leave our warehouse. You will soon be receiving confirmation that your order has been shipped, so keep a lookout for this confirmation and tracking number over the next 24-48 hours.
Shipped - Your order is being dispatched at this moment. You will be receiving Shipping information shortly, if you haven't received it already.
Delivered - Your order has been Delivered!
Cancelled - Your Order has been cancelled at your request. We will issue your refund back to your account via the payment method that was used to originally place this order. The refund can take anything between 3-10 days to reflect, after this time if you have still not received any notice, we ask that you reach out to us so that we can check the progress.
( 10% Handling Fees apply* )
On Hold - Your Order has been placed on hold. This means we are still waiting for an alternative shipping address due to there being strict customs in your region OR do not have enough information to complete your order.
Q: What are my delivery options and how much does it cost?
A: Standard Shipping (free shipping over R2000) Local delivery & Aramex, DHL Express, UPS Saver for International delivery. NOTE: Rates are available and worked out upon checkout.
Q: When will my order be delivered?
A: We’ll deliver your order by the Estimated Delivery date seen on the particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
Q: Can I change my delivery address after I have ordered?
A: It is not possible to change your delivery address after confirming your order, so please ALWAYS check that your delivery details are correct at checkout. - To change your delivery address permanently for future orders, you can update your Address Book under your Customer Information in your account profile by following this link.
Q: Can I split my delivery, sending in-stock items first and the rest later?
A: On every product page, you can see whether an item is 'in-stock’ at our warehouse or if there is a 'lead time' period on an item (the time it would take for us to order the item from a supplier). For the most efficient delivery service, we wait until all of your items arrive with us before delivering them to you in one go. This means that some items with a longer lead-time could hold up the delivery of your order.
Q: What happens if a product is missing from my delivery/shipment?
A: Please complete our Customer Service form, providing us with your order number and visual confirmation of the item/s missing from your order, then one of our Customer Service assistants will contact you shortly.
Q: Can I reschedule my delivery?
A: No, once the stock arrives at our store it is in EUCA’s interest to ship the item/s to the customer with immediate effect.