- Simple Configuration: Provide a no-code experience that lets users finish configuration with 4 steps.
- Powerful APP Support: Combine with SenseCAP Mate APP to help users manage the sensors with various functions.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost: Features IP66 enclosure, Bluetooth configuration, wireless data transmission, and built-in 19Ah battery that jointly reduces the cost of maintenance.
- Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN® Networks: Compatible with different types of LoRaWAN® gateways and multiple LoRaWAN® Network Servers (Helium, TTN, etc.) to enable fast connection with local LoRaWAN® networks.
- High-Performance Guarantee: Went through rigorous reliability tests to ensure high performance and great durability.
SenseCAP provides a scan-and-play experience to enable users to complete the whole configuration in 4 steps. It avoids time-consuming setup and works for individuals with less or no technical background to quickly get started with soil moisture and temperature detection.
Powerful APP Support
Minimal Maintenance Cost
SenseCAP S2105 can cover a transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line-of-sight scenes while keeping lower power consumption during the transmission process. Remote monitoring through Bluetooth can also benefit large-scale deployment, it provides the biggest efficiency by saving time and labor needed to deploy and manage devices. Together with a replaceable battery that supports up to 10 years of usage and an industrial IP66 enclosure that supports -40 ~ 85℃ operating temperature and harsh environments, it meets the need for LoRaWAN®-based IoT solutions in the real world.
Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN® networks
SenseCAP is supported by various LoRaWAN® networks to offer multiple servers connection and broad integration with IoT platforms. For instructions, please refer to this guide to learn about the separate network architecture while choosing different LoRaWAN® network servers and platforms.
SenseCAP S210x sensors went through 6 reliability tests before releasing and met the requirements to perform perfectly in extreme conditions. We ensure that the performance and durability of the sensors are consistent with their specifications throughout the complete lifecycle.
- Agriculture Irrigation
Accurate monitoring of soil moisture in the depth of soil is essential for efficient and effective agricultural irrigation techniques. S2105 - soil moisture, temperature, and EC sensor can help improve yields by preventing plant stress days. A suitable percentage of soil moisture also keeps nutrients in the root zone.
- Greenhouse and Garden Planting
Soil moisture and temperature are highly related to farm productivity. Excessive moisture leads to yield loss and plant mortality, while too little moisture leads to root disease and water waste. S2105 - soil moisture, temperature, and EC sensor help you control your greenhouse root zone environment by the accurate digital display on your phone and laptop.
- Turf and Lawn Management
The successful implementation of soil moisture and temperature monitoring is also applied to turf/lawn management. SenseCAP S2105 can help turf managers to achieve actual savings and benefits through scientific and accurate analysis of the wetness of turf and lawn.
Regional droughts can severely impact economies and even lead to famine in some parts of the world. Soil moisture is critical to understanding the interactions between the atmosphere and the earth's surface. Accurately knowing soil temperature and humidity by using SenseCAP S2105 can help predict and characterize harmful droughts.