*NOTE: Please be aware that this product does not support the Helium LongFi network
The SenseCAP Gateway is based on the LoRaWAN protocol, applicable for low-power consumption, long-range environmental data collection, and remote monitoring scenarios such as smart agriculture and smart city.
- High-performance Cortex A8 1GHz processor, Linux system.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A, support ultra-low-power SenseCAP Sensor
- Support 8 RX, 1 TX transceiver, maximum transmit power 27dBm
- Support multiple ISM bands: CN470, EU868, US915
- Support multiple methods to access the network: 4G, Ethernet
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in the line of sight scene, 2 km in the urban scene
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, temperature -40℃~70℃, suitable for outdoor applications
- Easy deployment, and rapid provisioning (see the "how to install" video below)