The kit comes with a 64GB MicroSD card with burned SenseCAP M1 Image, a screwdriver, and a MicroSD card reader. Users could easily replace their SenseCAP MicroSD card using SenseCAP M1 MicroSD kits.
Since every device has a unique “config.json” configuration file, you will need to copy the “config.json” from the original MicroSD in SenseCAP M1 to the new MicroSD before you could replace it.
SenseCAP M1 MicroSD Card Replacement Step
- Power off SenseCAP M1 and remove the antenna.
- Use the screwdriver to loosen the two screws in the front panel and remove the panel.
- Remove the yellow sticker on the top of the original MicroSD and pull out the MicroSD card.
- Plug the original MicroSD card into the card reader and connect to a computer. Open the “resin-boot” dist and copy a file named “config.json” and save it to your computer.
- Plug the new MicroSD card into the card reader, open the “resin-boot” dist and drag the “config.json” file you saved from the original MicroSD card into the disk and click “Replace”.
Note: Every device has a different “config.json” configuration file, please do not share your file with others, and do not use files from other devices.
Please visit doc.sensecapmx.com for more instructions if you need further support.