Seeed Studio XIAO Expansion Board is a powerful functional expansion board for Seeed Studio XIAO series of only half Raspberry Pi 4 size. It enables building prototypes and projects in an easy and quick way. With its rich peripherals, you could explore the infinite possibilities of Seeed Studio XIAO series. Circuit python is also well supported by this board.
- Quick Prototyping: Easy debug and Reset with RESET button and SWD pin led out to the male header. 0.96” OLED, enables visual data to display without a PC serial monitor.
- Rich peripherals: OLED display, RTC, expandable memory space, passive buzzer, user button, onboard battery management chip… One board on hand to explore the infinite possibilities of Seeed Studio XIAO series.
- Mini Size: Compact and elegant with only half Raspberry Pi 4 size, perfect for tiny and wearable projects.
- No Soldering Needed: All pins are led out. Convenient plug-and-play Grove connectors support multiple data protocols, including IIC, Uart, and Analog/Digital.
- Circuit Python Supported: Well supports circuit python. Mini SD card slot enables memory space expansion, making it possible to allocate more libraries needed in prototyping and project building.
- SMD debug
- Rapid prototyping
- Data display
- Mini Size Project
|5v / 3.7V Lithium Battery
|0.96 OLED display
|Other External Equipment
|Passive buzzer, user button, 5Vservo connector
|Grove I2C *2, Grove UART *1, A0/D0 Grove *1
Figure 1: Device Schematics
Figure 2: Similar as above
Figure 3: Pinout