reTerminal DM is a Panel PC, HMI, PLC, IIoT Gateway all-in-one device powered by Raspberry Pi CM4, with 10.1'' IP65 front panel and rich industrial interfaces, and natively integrated with Node-RED and supports Raspberry Pi-based software ecosystem.
A 10.1" open-source industrial HMI - an Integrated Device Master to unify data flow and manage the onsite device.
Based on Raspberry Pi CM4, and as a Panel PC, HMI, PLC, IIoT Gateway all-in-one device, reTerminal DM is a new generation of interactive sensing hub with an IP65 industrial-grade large screen.
It is equipped with rich scalability and hybrid connectivity, supporting CAN bus, RS485, RS232, Gigabit Ethernet port, and other interfaces, as well as powerful wireless communication capabilities such as 4G, LoRa®, WiFi, and BLE.
- HMI, PLC, Panel PC, and gateway in one: Perfect for the distributed hub devices
- Low code programming for event-driven applications: Natively integrated Node-RED for flow-based editing and one-click deployment, compatible with all software runs on Raspberry Pi
- Rugged design for harsh working environment: IP65 front panel, -10~50°C operating temperature
- Hybrid connectivity: Support 4G LTE, LoRaWAN®, WiFi, BLE, RS485/RS232, CAN bus, 1000M Ethernet, USB, HDMI
- Open-source design in software and hardware: Powered by Raspberry Pi CM4, welcome customization or derivatives
- Product warranty: Two-year warranty
reTerminal DM works as an integrated device master to unify data flow and manage onsite devices, reducing the big gap between legacy systems and modern IT infrastructures in various application scenarios.
Your Trustworthy Provider of Raspberry Pi Customization Service
With decades of ODM & OEM experience and in-depth understanding of popular open-source hardware, we promise you professional and flexible customization service for our existing Pi devices and your creative Pi-based idea.
reTerminal DM Customization possibilities - PCIe Extensions: NVME SSD, Dual 1000M Ethernet, COM Port RS485/RS232, Dual USB 3.0