reComputer J202 is a high-performance, interface-rich NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX / TX2 NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.1, M.2 key E wifi / BT, M.2 key M, CSI camera, CAN, GPIO, I2C, I2S, Fan, and other rich peripheral interfaces.
With the NVIDIA Jetson module assembled, it could support NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
With its multiple camera connectors, it is suitable for running multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
- Perfectly suited: Design for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX (260-pin SODIMM).
- Developer Kit carrier board alternative: 1:1 matches the size and nearly the same functional design as the carrier board of Nvidia’s official Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit.
- Rich peripherals: Higher performance stability consists of USB 3.1 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on.
- High versatility: Suitable for complicated AI graphical applications.
- Comprehensive certificates: FCC, CE, RoHS(Certification received in early Sept)
Working with up to 21 TOPS AI performances provided by the Jetson Xavier NX, it delivers the capability to develop and test power-efficient, small-form-factor intelligent solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference across industries.
- Pedestrian detection by Edge Impulse
- Hard hat detection and building custom PPE detection
- Pose Estimation with alwaysAI
- Visual anomaly detection using NVIDIA Deepstream IoT
- Retail store items detection
- Wildfire detection
- Animal detection
Comparison among NVIDIA Dev Kits and reComputer carrier boards
|Feature||Nano Dev Kit(B01)||reComputer J101||Xavier NX Dev Kit||reComputer J202|
|Module Compatibility||Jetson Nano 4GB (non-production version)||Jetson Nano series||Jetson Xavier NX 8GB (non-production version)||Jetson™ Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX|
|PCB Size / Overall Size||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm|
|Display||1* HDMI+1* DP||1* HDMI||1* HDMI+1* DP||1* HDMI+1* DP|
|CSI Camera||2* CSI||2* CSI||2* CSI||2* CSI|
|Ethernet||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)|
|USB||4* USB 3.0 Type-A (5Gbps);||1* USB Type-C (Power In);||4* USB 3.1 Type-A (10Gbps);||4* USB 3.1 Type-A (10Gbps for NX, 5Gbps for Nano);|
|1* USB 3.0 Type-A (5 Gbps);|
|2* USB 2.0 Type-A;|
|1* USB Micro B (Device mode)||1* USB Type-C (Device mode)||1* USB Micro B (Device mode)||1* USB Type-C (Device mode)|
|M.2 Key M||\||\||1* M.2 Key M||1* M.2 Key M|
|Micro SD card||\||1* Micro SD card slot (48MHz CLK Frequency)||\||\|
|M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E||1*M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E|
|FAN||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector|
|Multifunctional port||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin|
|1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn|
|RTC||RTC socket(reserved)||RTC 2-pin||RTC socket(reserved)||RTC 2-pin|
|RTC socket(reserved)||RTC socket|
|Power supply||5V/4A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)
5V/2A(USB Micro B)
|5V/3A(USB Type C)||19V/4.74A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)||12V/5A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)|
|Not included||Not included||The power Cord provided only||The power Cord provided only|
Figure 1: Device Connection Points
Figure 2: Device Schematics