reComputer J2021 is a powerful and compact intelligent edge box to bring up to 21TOPS modern AI performance to the edge. The full system includes the same form factor carrier board as the Jetson NX Developer Kit, one Jetson Xavier NX production module, a heatsink, and a power adapter. reComputer J2021 is preinstalled with Jetpack 4.6.1, simplifies development, and is fit for deployment for edge AI solution providers working in video analytics, object detection, natural language processing, medical imaging, and robotics across industries of smart cities, security, industrial automation, smart factories.
J2021 is a hand-size edge AI box built with Jetson Xavier NX 8GB module which delivers up to 21 TOPs AI performance, rich set of IOs including USB 3.1 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on, aluminum case, cooling fan, pre-installed JetPack System, as NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit alternative, ready for your next AI application development and deployment.
Ready for development
reComputer J2021 Mini PC is pre-installed with Jetpack, ideal for developing AI systems deployed at smart factories, automated optical inspection, and other AIoT embedded systems with an entire Jetson software stack and various developer tools for building fast and robust AI applications provided by Seeed Edge AI partners.
Edge Deployment made easy
reComputer J2021 built with Jetson Xavier NX module supports alwaysAI Accelerated Edge Deployment. You can train a brand new custom model just in hours, or you can even use choose one of 130+ pre-trained models from the always dashboard, deploy it to edge devices, and build a computer vision application within minutes! alwaysAI removes barriers to machine learning expertise requirements and makes creating computer vision apps easy, fast and effective.
With the deployment engine, you can OTA containerization and device monitoring in production mode, Run the application in offline mode and Auto-start the application on boot.
With an extensive library of Python APIs, you can also customize any AI application, and also push real-time analytics to platforms such as Data Lakes and BI tools for further data visualization.
Seeed is a reseller of NVIDIA embedded systems and a preferred partner of the NVIDIA Jetson ecosystem for edge AI. Explore more carrier boards, full system devices, customization services, use cases, and developer tools at Seeed Jetson Ecosystem! Welcome to check out our free Edge AI partner program. We are looking forward to leveraging local and global resources to accelerate next-gen AI products together with you.
- Hand-size edge AI device: built with Jetson Xavier NX 8GB Production Module, delivering 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores delivers up to 21 TOPS AI performance with a small form factor of 130mm x120mm x 50mm.
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit alternative: the carrier board brings rich IOs including a Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 USB 3.1 ports, an HDMI port, and a DP port
- Pre-installed NVIDIA JetPack: support the entire Jetson software stack and various developer tools for building fast and robust AI application provided by Seeed Edge AI partners, helps develop innovative AI solution for manufacturing, logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare, and life sciences, etc
- Power-efficient: as little as 10 watts, delivering high performance, accurate, multi-modal AI inference at the edge.
- Expandable with the onboard interfaces and reComputer case, able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
- Comprehensive certificates: FCC, CE, RoHS(Certification received in early Sept)
For both beginners and experts, it is designed to help you to build your next-gen autonomous machine at the edge.
Edge AI Applications
reComputer J20 series, powered by Xavier NX, is ideal for building autonomous applications and complex AI tasks of image recognition, object detection, pose estimation, semantic segmentation, video processing, and many more.
license plate detection
sentiment analysis(webinar: learn your customer with AI by Zenus smart camera),
Edge AI into the Wild: Wildfire detection
Agriculture: weeding machines, Tractors, Livestock detection
Healthcare: medical imaging analysis
AI Beginners learning center
If you would like to get critical AI skills and dive into deep learning. NVIDIA’s Deep Learning Institute (DLI) will be a good choice, which delivers practical, hands-on training and certification in AI at the edge for developers, educators, students, and lifelong learners. You can even earn certificates to demonstrate your understanding of Jetson and AI when you complete these free, open-source courses.
Please also check out Seeed wiki guide including getting started with Jetson Nano and also building different projects.
Pre-installed Jetpack for fast development and edge AI integration
Jetson software stack begins with NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK which provides a full development environment and includes CUDA-X accelerated libraries and other NVIDIA technologies to kickstart your development. JetPack includes the Jetson Linux Driver package which provides the Linux kernel, bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, flashing utilities, sample filesystem, and toolchains for the Jetson platform. It also includes security features, over-the-air update capabilities, and much more.
Computer Vision and embedded machine learning
- Edge AI no code Vision tool, Seeed latest open-source project for deploying AI application within 3 nodes.
- NVIDIA DeepStream SDK delivers a complete streaming analytics toolkit for AI-based multi-sensor processing and video and image understanding on Jetson.
- NVIDIA TAO tool kit, built on TensorFlow and PyTorch, is a low-code version of the NVIDIA TAO framework that accelerates the model training
- alwaysAI: build, train, and deploy computer vision applications directly at the edge of reComputer. Get free access to 100+ pre-trained Computer Vision Models and train custom AI models in the cloud in a few clicks via enterprise subscription. Check out our wiki guide to get started with alwaysAI.
- Edge Impulse: the easiest embedded machine learning pipeline for deploying audio, classification, and object detection applications at the edge with zero dependencies on the cloud.
- Roboflow provides tools to convert raw images into a custom-trained computer vision model of object detection and classification and deploy the model for use in applications. See the full documentation for deploying to NVIDIA Jetson with Roboflow.
- YOLOv5 by Ultralytics: use transfer learning to realize few-shot object detection with YOLOv5 which needs only a very few training samples. See our step-by-step wiki tutorials
- Deci: optimize your models on NVIDIA Jetson Nano. Check webinar at Deci of Automatically Benchmark and Optimize Runtime Performance on NVIDIA Jetson Nano and Xavier NX Devices
NVIDIA® Riva is a GPU-accelerated SDK for building Speech AI applications that are customized for your use case and deliver real-time performance.
Remote Fleet Management
Enable secure OTA and remote device management with Allxon. Unlock 90 days free trial with code H4U-NMW-CPK.
Robot and ROS Development
NVIDIA Isaac ROS GEMs are hardware-accelerated packages that make it easier for ROS developers to build high-performance solutions on NVIDIA hardware. Learn more about NVIDIA Developer Tools
Cogniteam Nimbus is a cloud-based solution that allows developers to manage autonomous robots more effectively. Nimbus platform supports NVIDIA® Jetson™ and ISAAC SDK and GEMs out-of-the-box. Check out our webinar on connecting your ROS Project to the Cloud with Nimbus.