MIO-BeagleBone Black Starter-Kit with Expansion Board, 4 M5S I/O modules, and PLC, is a modular expansion board that is compatible with the BeagleBone Black development board. The I/O ports of the motherboard are led to the expansion board for a unified layout with the addition of 4 M5S modular components out of the box.
M5S modular components are components with integrated circuits aiming at versatile operation in industrial systems like regulators or programmable logic controllers. The modules are a connecting element between electronics on one side as well as the world of industrial control on the other side. The modules are completely sealed waterproof, fireproof, and dustproof. A universal wiring diagram allows all M5S I/O modules to be interchangeable without the need to change the internal or external wiring.
This kit supports a total of 8 M5S modular components and comes with 4 M5s modular components. Binary quantity, pulse quantity, analog quantity, and other input and output modules can be freely selected according to the characteristics of the development board for users to access/drive peripheral devices.
By plugging different modules, customer-specific input/output configurations can be achieved as well as the addition of functions to already rolled-out devices.
- Compatible with BeagleBone Black
- M5S I/O modules to extend the functionality
- Screw terminals for external switching and supply voltage (e.g. 24V DC)
- Socket for internal circuit
- Configuration and pin assignment via jumpers or cables
- 1. Device side power supply V+
- 2. External device signal input/output
- 3. Device side power supply ground V-
- 4. Internal/ External supply M5S module no.6 pin power (V-)
- 5. Corresponds to the PIN 1 of M5S
- 6. Connector field
- G：Corresponding BeagleBone Black numbered signal pin
- V：3.3V Power supply
- S：5V/3.3V Public land
- 7. Internal/External supply M5S module no.6 pin power(V+)
- MZ1:No.3 pin of M5S module feeds 3.3V
- MZ2:No.3 pin of M5S module feeds 5V
- MZ3:No.2 pin of M5S module feeds 5V
- MZ4:Supply no.3 pin (SVG) V power supply (3.3 V / 5 V)