The Dragino LT series I/O Modules are Long Range I/O Controller. It contains different I/O Interfaces such as analog current Input, analog voltage input, relay output, digital input, and digital output, etc. The LT I/O Modules are designed to simplify the installation of I/O monitoring.
The LT I/O Controllers allows user to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
The LT I/O Controllers are aiming to provide an easy and low-cost installation by using Long Range wireless technology.
The environmental uses are:
1) If the user’s area has Long Range service coverage, they can just install the I/O controller and configure it to connect to the Long Range provider via wireless.
2) Users can set up a Long Range gateway locally and configure the controller to connect to the gateway via wireless.
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 Long Range Wireless Chip
- Long Range Class A & Class C protocol
- Optional Customized Long-Range Protocol
- Bands: EU868MHz
- AT Commands to change parameters
- 2 x Digital Input (bi-direction)
- 2 x Digital Output
- 2 x Relay Output (5A@250VAC / 30VDC)
- 2 x 0~20mA Analog Input (res:0.01mA)
- 2 x 0~30V Analog Input (res:0.01v)
- Power Input 0~24V