The LPS8 is an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LPS8 uses a Semtech packet forwarder and is fully compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It includes an SX1308 LoRa concentrator, which provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LPS8 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. Users can also customise the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Frequency Bands: EU868
- 1 x SX1308 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Transceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5V, 2A