SenseCAP A1101 - LoRaWAN Vision AI Sensor combines TinyML AI technology and LoRaWAN long-range transmission to enable a low-power, high-performance AI device solution for both indoor and outdoor use.
This sensor features Himax's high-performance, low-power AI vision solution which supports the Google TensorFlow Lite framework and multiple TinyML AI platforms.
SenseCAP A1101 - LoRaWAN Vision AI Sensor is an image recognition AI sensor designed for developers. It will be your choice to open the door to the new TinyML world if you are:
- a machine learning developer who wants to develop edge AI and vision recognition applications and is finding a low-cost and reliable hardware platform to get started; or
- a software/hardware engineer who is keen to learn about TinyML, the model training process, and the algorism; or
- an enthusiast simply wants to experience the AI machine learning product without writing a line of code; or
- a SenseCAP user who wants to add a vision sensor to meet a specific application need; or
- a solution integrator or business developer who has specific AI application demands that need to deploy and scale in a vertical industry using a low-cost LoRaWAN network;
What SenseCAP A1101 could do
SenseCAP A1101 is a product that needs developers' secondary development in order to deploy in a real-world application, and it enables users:
- to test SenseCAP A1101 with the two demo models provided in the product (people detection, and meter recognition) and experience the Vision AI application;
- to collect images using SenseCAP A1101 and generate a dataset through an annotated platform (e.g.: RoboFlow) ;
- to train and generate their own models through third-party AI training tools and deploy them to SenseCAP A1101;
- to cooperate with an AI industry partner on dataset generation, model training, algorism development, etc. to get customized and deployable models for specific application usages and deploy them in the SenseCAP A1101
AI Model Training Process
With operating temperature from -40 to 85℃ and IP66 waterproof grade, it is suitable for outdoor and harsh environments IoT applications.
Meanwhile, we provide the SenseCAP all-in-one solution for this device which supports the rapid configuration of the Bluetooth APP, fast connection to gateways, and Cloud services.
Travel Data through SenseCAP Cloud for Free
With SenseCAP Mate App and SenseCAP Cloud, it is very easy to get and utilize data with few clicks, and they also support wide compatibility with other third-party tools.
Through the plain and easy tutorials, you can connect the sensors through the SenseCAP Cloud and travel the data by LoRa® within 10 minutes.
TinyML Demo Models Provided for Quick Test
Embedded Human Body Detection and Meter Recognition TinyML model demos for a quick test and product experience.
Human Body Detection Demo
Meter Recognition Demo
DocumentationData Sheet User Manual
- Ultra-Low Power and Powerful Himax Camara: 400Mhz DSP, Maximum camera frame rate 640*480*VGA 60 FPS, Local inferencing
- Low Power and Long Range Transmission: Down to 2.3uWh sleep mode power consumption, powered by Wio-E5 LoRaWAN Modules, transfers data up to miles
- High Data Security by Edge Computing: Local image inferencing and transfers the final result data to the Cloud, suitable for applications that require limited data transmission and high data privacy.
- Easy to Visualize Data: Few clicks to display and manage data via SenseCAP Mate App and SenseCAP Dashboard, wide compatibility with other third-party tools
- High Industrial Protection Grade: -40 ~ 85℃ operating temperature and IP66 rating, suitable for indoor and outdoor deployment
- Easy for Scalable Deployment: 1min to add and configure the device by scanning the device QR code, low LoRaWAN network cost, and maintenance cost ensure business scalability.