The LinkIt & Trade Connect 7681 module is a low-cost, low-power consumption component for IoT devices. The module integrates the MediaTek MT7681, which supports single stream IEEE 802.11b/g/n, provides GPIO and PWM for intelligent control, and a UART interface for device communication.
The module includes an integrated Wi-Fi antenna and an IPEX socket for an external antenna. 8Mbits flash helps reduce your platform size, along with a power management unit for a single 3.3V power source for cost-effective design.
The 32-bit RISC MCU offers 802.11b/g/n drivers, supplicant, and TCP/IP protocol stack for networking applications, and can operate in station or softAP mode. The module is therefore an ideal solution for embedded devices needing to enable networking services with minimal design effort.
- Small footprint：18 mm x 15 mm x 1.7 mm
- Single stream IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 32-bit RISC microprocessor as the host MCU
- Embedded IEEE 802.11 b/g/n drivers, supplicant, and TCP/IP stack
- Highly integrated RF PA, LNA, and RF switch
- Integrate Wi-Fi antenna and IPEX socket for an external antenna
- 8Mbits flash
- Integrate high efficiency switching regulator for a single 3.3V power source
- Security support for WPA personal (WPA-PSK), WPA2 personal (WPA2-PSK) and WPA/WPA2 personal
- Operation in station mode or softAP mode
- Rich interfaces, UART, PWM, and GPIOs
- RoHS & Halogen free compliant / Lead-free
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Host Interfaces: UART / GPIO (or PWM)
- Temperature Storage：-40℃ ~ +85℃
- Operating：-10℃ ~ +70℃
- Humidity Operating：10 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Storage：5 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Dimensions: 18 mm x 15 mm x 1.7 mm
- Package: LGA