LHT65N allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides an ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, and so on.
LHT65N has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery that can be used for more than 10 years. It is fully compatible with the LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol, it can work with the standard LoRaWAN gateway. Also, it has 3200 data records with datetime which can be retrieved with datetime for further analysis.
- Wide Measuring Range: can measure air temperature range from -40 ~ 80°C and humidity range from 0 ~ 96.0 %RH
- Low-power consumption: 2400mAh battery for more than 10 years
- Long-range data transmission: Data can be transmitted within a range of 3~5 kilometers
- Support for multiple platforms: Quick to use on platforms like Helium and TTN
- Optional external probe: Supports external probes, such as the addition of surface temperature detection sensors.
- Data retrievability: a maximum of 178 historical data items can be extracted through a downlink command for you to retrieve sensor value
- Alarm Function: Not all the data is valuable. LHT65N enables you to focus on those data that you need to take action for
- Flexible parameter configuration: Supports AT commands to change parameters, can remotely configure parameters through LoRaWAN Downlink
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long-range Irrigation Systems, etc.