The Grove Triple Color E-Ink Display 1.54'' is a screen that can still be displayed after power is off, we call it E-Paper(electronic paper) or E-Ink. The display is a TFT active matrix electrophoretic display, with an interface and a reference system design. The 1.54-inch active area contains 152x152 pixels and has 1-bit white/black and 1-bit red full display capabilities.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, and clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and so on.
- Excellent contrast and reflectance: Users can clearly see the various information displayed on this screen.
- Ultra-wide viewing angle: Unlike normal LCD screens, the ink screen looks the same at all angles and it even has an antiglare hard-coated front surface.
- Ultra-low power consumption: No worry about high power consumption even after long standby time and low current deep sleep mode supported.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Public transportation line display
- Meeting room door sign
- Price board
- Nursing bed card
Figure: Development Board Schematics