The Grove-Tilt Switch is the equivalent of a button, based on SW-200D, which is a two-balls type single direction tilt sensitive trigger switch. It is used as a digital input. Inside the tilt, the switch is a pair of balls that make contact with the pins when the case is upright. Tilt the case over and the balls don't touch, thus not making a connection. It is wired to the SIG line, NC is not used on this Grove.
How does the SW-200D work？
When the products tilt to the conductive terminal (silver-feet pin end A) and the tilt angle is more than 10 degrees, it will be an opened circuit ”OFF-stated”. When the products of horizontally placed tilt change, the trigger terminal (gold-feet pin end C) is below the horizontal tilt angle and more than 10 degrees, It will be a closed circuit “ON-stated”.
- Excellent lifespan: Above 100,000 cycles, no more worrying about sensors easily damaged by repeated use.
- Extremely durable: Airtight, waterproof and dustproof, use with confidence and boldness.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Automotive devices
- Home electrical devices
- automatic power-off function for household appliances
- Air warm blower fall prevention protection switches
- Communication devices