This Grove SHT40 digital sensor is based on Sensirion's industry-proven humidity and temperature sensors. It can provide constant temperature and humidity accuracy over an extensive measurement range, making it the best price/performance ratio available. And with the grove platform, you are ready to plug and play the SHT4x sensor on any microcontroller (Arduino) or microprocessor (Raspberry Pi).
The Grove-SHT40 digital 4th generation sensor comprises an entirely new and optimized CMOSens® chip, offering lower power consumption, which makes it highly suitable for low-power and battery-supported applications. It has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +125°C, an excellent 1.8% typical relative humidity accuracy from 25 to 75%, and a 0.2 °C typical accuracy from 0 to 75 °C.
The fully calibrated Grove-SHT40 sensor offers linearized digital output and NIST traceability. And our standard Grove four-pin I2C interface makes it easy to read or communicate with integrated circuits.
Due to the high accuracy of the SHT40 sensor and the compatibility of our grove system, Grove-SHT40 is perfect for high-end industrial applications, projects for hobbyists, learning projects for beginners, etc.
- Accuracy Rate: It has relative humidity and temperature accuracy rate of up to ±1.8% RH and ±0.2 °C, respectively.
- Extended operating ranges: The sensor can operate between 0 and 100% RH and -40 and 125°C.
- Condensing environments: Fully functional in condensing or environment close to saturation. (with a variable power heater)
- Serial Protocol: Grove I2C interface with an ultra-low-power budget, standard, fast mode, and fast mode plus l2C address sensor.
- Stress-Test-Driven Qualification: SHT4x sensor is JEDEC JESD47 qualified.
- Climate Monitoring and Control
- Cold chain data loggers
- Smart Thermostats