Grove speech recognizer is based on Cortex™-M0. It is designed for voice control applications such as smart homes, smart toys, voice control robots, and anything you would like to control through voice, it is worth a try.
Nuvoton ISD9160 is a system-on-chip product optimized for low power, audio recording, and playback with an embedded ARM® Cortex™-M0 32-bit microcontroller core. It provides a strong and economic solution for voice control applications. ISD9160 is not the only amazing thing in this grove. Let’s look at the microphone. Remember the uncomfortable moment when you have to speak directly and closely to the voice recognizer device to make sure it can hear you? It won’t happen this time! The microphone on the grove-speech recognizer is omnidirectional, which means that whether a user speaks into the microphone from the front, back, left, or right side, the microphone will record the signals all with equal gain.
This speech recognizer can recognize 22 pieces of commands including 'start', 'stop', 'Play music', and so on. Every time it recognizes a command, it will return a value and then the loudspeaker that is connected to it will repeat the command. This value can be used to control other devices like motors, and music players. We have tested it for hours to make sure it possesses a high recognition rate and a very low false trigger.
- Excellent and powerful SoC: The Cortex-M0 provides powerful performance and a processing speed of up to 50MHz. Ensures a high recognition rate and a very low false trigger rate.
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone: No matter what direction you speak into the microphone, the microphone will record the signals all with equal gain.
- 22 recognition entries: Including 'start', 'stop', 'Play music', and so on.
- Grove unified socket: The product ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Internet of Things
- Smart House
- Human Machine Interface
- Lighting Control
- Sensor Hub
1. Grove Connector
2. Red Led - lights when "HIcell" is recognized
3. Blue Led - lights when a command is recognized
4. Speaker Connector - You can connect a speaker to get the voice return
6. ISD9160CFI - controller