Grove-Piezo Vibration Sensor is suitable for measurements of flexibility, vibration, impact, and touch. The module is based on PZT film sensor LDT0-028K. LDTM-028K is a vibration sensor where the sensing element comprises a cantilever beam loaded by an additional mass to offer high sensitivity at low frequencies. When the sensor moves back and forth, a certain voltage will be generated by the voltage comparator inside of it. A wide dynamic range (0.001Hz~1000MHz) guarantees excellent measuring performance. And, you can adjust its sensitivity by adjusting the onboard potentiometer with a screw.
- High receptivity for strong impact: With the help of PZT film sensor LDT0-028K, No more fear of sensor damage due to large shocks when measuring flexibility, vibration, shock, and touch.
- Wide dynamic range: Detectable range up to 0.1Hz~180Hz, make this sensor more suitable for measuring different application scenarios.
- Easy to adjust sensitivity: Adjust the sensitivity of the onboard potentiometer by adjusting its screw.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Vibration Sensing in Washing Machine
- Low Power Wakeup Switch
- Low-Cost Vibration Sensing
- Car Alarms
- Body Movement
- Security Systems