Grove - Buzzer is a simple yet enjoyable twig to use. It can output noise at a volume over 85 dB and is integrated with the Grove interface, which makes it easy to connect and experiment by just plugging & play. It is a perfect add-on for all kinds of Arduino projects and human-machine interfaces.
- Piezoelectric buzzer with wide compatibility: Can produce a variety of pleasant sounds and analog sounds, intermittent sounds. Pure timbre, not easily covered by noise
- Low power consumption: It is driven by voltage, so the current consumption is small, generally under 20mA, not more than 100mA.
- Awesome volume: sound output: > 85 dB
- Easy to use: compatible with Grove port, just plug-and-play
- An add-on for any kind of human-machine interface
- Microwave ovens
- Alarm device
- Electrical alarm