This Grove Dust Sensor (PPD42NS) gives a good indication of the air quality in an environment by measuring the dust concentration.
The Particulate Matter level (PM level) in the air is measured by counting the Low Pulse Occupancy time (LPO time) in a given time unit. LPO time is proportional to PM concentration. This sensor can provide reliable data for air purifier systems; it is responsive to PM of diameter 1μm.
- Wide measurement range: Not only cigarette smoke, but also indoor dust, an asthma trigger, can be detected.
- Stable and sensitive measurements: Dual PWM output for particle sizes over 1 micron and 2.5 microns (approx.)
- Long-term use: Air is self-priming through the current of the air-generating mechanism with a built-in heater, easy to maintain
- Compact and light design: Compact size makes installation easier
- Easy to use: Compatible with Grove port, just plug-and-play
- Air Purifier
- Air Quality Monitor
- Air Conditioner