The Grove SCD30 is a 3-in-1 Arduino sensor that can measure CO2, temperature, and humidity. Based on Sensirion SCD30, it is a Non-Dispersive Infrared(NDIR) carbon dioxide sensor with high precision and wide measurement accuracy which can reach ±(30 ppm + 3%) between 400ppm to 10'000ppm.
Embedded with Sensirion SCD30, The Grove - SCD30 integrates Non-Dispersive Infrared(NDIR) measurement technology for CO2 detection. It also has Sensirion humidity and temperature sensors on the same sensor module.
- NDIR CO2 sensor technology: Embedded with Sensirion SCD30
- Multi-function: Integrates temperature and humidity sensors on the same sensor module
- High precision and wide measurement accuracy: ±(30 ppm + 3%) between 400ppm to 10'000ppm
- Superior stability: Dual-channel detection
- Easy project operation: Digital interface I2C, Breadboard-friendly, Grove compatible
- Air Purifier
- Environmental Monitoring
- Plant Environmental Monitoring System
- Arduino Weather Station
Figure: Device Schematics