Grove BLE v1 (Grove - Bluetooth Low Energy v1) uses a Low Energy Bluetooth module HM-11, based on the TI CC2540 chip, which has AT command support. As a Grove product, it's convenient to use Grove - BLE with Arduino board via Base Shield.
- True single-chip BLE solution: CC2540 can run both application and BLE protocol stack, includes peripherals to interface with a wide range of sensors, etc.
- Highly customizable power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm, can modify through AT Command AT+POWE.
- Support long-distance communication: Open space has 100 Meters with iphone4s.
- Low power consumption: Only 0.5 mA for standby, Active 8.5 mA, support auto sleep.
- Grove unified socket: The product ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- 2.4-GHz Bluetooth low-energy systems
- Mobile phone accessories
- Sports and leisure equipment
- Consumer electronics
- Human interface devices(Keyboard, Mouse, Remote Control)
- USB dongles
- Health care and medical