Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is one of the best Arduino Beginner Kit for beginners. Unlike most kits, the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is an all-in-one kit, with no breadboard, no soldering, and even no wiring needed. We cut all the fuss, aiming to give you the best experience, you only need to focus on coding and Arduino Learning. The kit is powered by one Arduino compatible Board (Seeeduino Lotus) together with 10 additional Grove Arduino sensors all in one piece of the board. Of course, you can also take the modules out and use Grove cables to connect the modules. You can build any Arduino project you like with this Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino.
- Arduino UNO compatible board: ATmega328p based Seeeduino Lotus and 10 most commonly used Arduino modules.
- Friendly to beginner and STEAM education: 74 pages PDF wiki and 12 step-by-step project tutorials.
- Detachable modules: Each part of the kit can be disassembled and used to maximize the use of each part of the module.
- Grove unified socket: The product ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Basics of Open Source Hardware Systems.
- Basic Arduino Programming.
- Communication principles and methods for sensors.
- Hands-on implementation of Open Source Hardware projects.