Grove Shield for Raspberry Pi Zero is an expansion board for Raspberry Pi Zero, designed by Seeed Studio, for the orderliness of your connected sensors when you develop projects with Pi Zero.
It maintains 24-Pin GPIO and provides 15 additional Grove ports based on an MM32 chip, along with other interfaces, giving you a great and quick development experience. Currently, more than 60 groves have supported the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi. Today, the grove series of sensors, actuators, and displays have grown into a large family. More and more grove modules will join the whole Grove ecosystem in the future. We see the Grove helps hundreds of thousands of makers, engineers, teachers, students, and even artists to learn, to make, to create. We always know it is our responsibility to make the Grove module compatible with more platforms.
- The Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi Zero provides a Digital/Analog/I2C/PWM/UART port to meet all your needs.
- Build-in MCU, a 12-bit 6-channel ADC is also available for Raspberry Pi
- Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi Zero is much more cost-effective
- Compared with Grove Pi+, the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Provide the Raspberry Pi driver for Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Support Raspberry 2/3 B/B+ Zero/4
- Built-in MCU
- 12 Bit ADC
- Multi-type Grove port
- Compatible: Raspberry Pi 4
- SWD Debug interface
- 1x PWM Port