Grove Analog Microphone is based on the SPU0414HR5H-SB module using high-performance SiSonic MEMS technology. SiSonic MEMS is cutting edge of acoustic technology and gaining wide acceptance in many types of consumer electronics products. MEMS microphones offer an extremely low-noise, low-current, reliable, and small microphone to the open-source hardware industry, and it has improved performance under severe conditions.
Grove Analog Microphone is an ideal choice where excellent audio performance is required. It can provide up to 20dB of gain and it also features low current, and max RF protection, which makes it a perfect microphone for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- High-performance: It can provide up to 20dB of gain and perfect handling even under adverse conditions.
- Extremely low-noise, low-current, and reliable: An ideal choice of sound sensors where excellent audio performance is required.
- Compact and elegant design: Convenient to carry to various places.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Sound sensor
- Collecting of sound signal
- Voice recognition