Grove Air quality sensor v1.3 is designed for indoor air quality testing. It can respond to carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, thinner, formaldehyde, and other slightly toxic gases. Compatible with 5V and 3.3V power supplies, it can work with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. With its long-term stability & low power consumption, it would be a perfect choice for air quality monitoring.
- High sensitivity: reflect the concentration of target gas through the change of conductivity
- Cost-effective: low power consumption and long life, measurement ensures long-term stability
- Wide range of target gas responses: carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, thinner, formaldehyde, and other slightly toxic gases
- Strong Compatibility: Compatible with 5V and 3.3V, can be used with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Starter-friendly: Detailed start-up tutorials, abundant resources, and projects provided in Wiki and Community.
- Air quality monitor
- Auto refresher sprayer
- Auto air cycling systems