3-Axis Digital Accelerometer is a key part of projects like orientation detection, gesture detection, and Motion detection. This 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g) is based on Freescale's low-power consumption module, MMA7660FC. It features up to 10,000g high shock survivability and configurable Samples per Second rate. For generous applications that don't require too large a measurement range, this is a great choice because it's durable, energy-saving, and cost-efficient.
- 3-axis motion/orientation sensing: Gesture Detection Including Shake Detection and Tap Detection
- Strong compressive strength: Robust Design, High Shocks Survivability (10,000 g)
- Ultra-low-power consumption: supports ultra-low-power operational
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Motion Detection of Robot
- Mobile Phone/ PMP/PDA: Orientation Detection (Portrait/Landscape), Image Stability, Text Scroll, Motion Dialing, Tap to Mute
- Laptop PC: Anti-Theft
- Gaming: Motion Detection, Auto-Wake/Sleep For Low Power Consumption
- Digital Still Camera: Image Stability