This Gateway is for use with the Private LoRa Protocol and is not recommended for LoRaWAN use.
* Import Duties and Taxes (VAT) are EXCLUDED.
* This gateway is only available in EU868 MHz
OLG01-N is an open-source single-channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via an optional LTE module. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
OLG01-N has rich internet connection methods such as a WiFi interface, Ethernet port, and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to the Internet.
OLG01-N can support Limited LoRaWAN protocol in single frequency and customized LoRa transmit protocol. Different from OLG01, OLG01-N uses Linux to directly control the sx1276/sx1278 LoRa module which increases the communication efficiency and simplifies the software design.
OLG01-N can be used to provide a low-cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Except for LoRaWAN mode, LG01-N can support multiple working modes such as MQTT mode, and TCP/IP Client mode to fit the different requirements for IoT connection.
LG01-N is based on the sx1276 solution which provides a low cost for your IoT network connection. Compare the cost with the normal SX1301 LoRaWAN solution. the LG01-N is only of its 1/4 or less cost. This makes the OLG01-N very suitable to set up a small-scale LoRa network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradeable via network
- Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via an optional LTE module
- Failsafe design provides a robust system
- 1 x SX1276/SX1278 LoRa module
- Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private LoRa protocol
- Support up to 300 nodes
- LoRa band 868MHz
- Max range in LoRa: 5~10 km. Density Area:>500m
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MB; RAM: 64MB
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module (Click the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- LoRa Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- 1 x LoRa Interface