This DIY magnetic connector is intended to be used together with the 1.2mm(±0.1mm) PCB board and any Grove Zero modules. 3-sided magnetic attraction enables it to make a flexible connection. It's ideal for smart wearable devices and power toys that have magnetic connections.
Magnetic connectors are widely used in electronic devices nowadays, which are mainly composed of pogo pins and magnets. It enables the magnetic connection of one or more Grove-zero modules with the included mainboard and battery module, then you can implement a lot of your exciting and fun projects!
- Strong Magnetic Attraction: Uses a powerful N52 magnet
- Flexible connection: 3-sided magnetic attraction
- Robust Mechanical Behavior: Drops from a height of 1m and will not break or fall off of the PCB board
- Small-Design: 28.5*9.5*8mm, perfect for wearable devices
- Production Compliance: RoHS, UL94V-0, and EN71 toy testing standard compliant
- Smart wearable devices
- Smart home
- Medical equipment, automation, and industrial equipment
- 3C consumer products
- Automotive, in-vehicle navigation
|Terminal||Phosphor bronze C5210R-H, T=0.15|
|Plastic body||PBT 30% G.F|
|3-sided magnetic attraction||0.5kg Min|
|Pull our force from the PCB board||1kg Min|