CANBed - Arduino CAN-BUS Development Kit embeds an ATmega32U4 chip, which means you don’t need to add other jump wires to another Arduino Board, it is an Arduino board itself plus an MCP2515 CAN Bus controller and MCP2551 CAN Bus transceiver!
- Enhanced MCU Performance: ATmega32U4 with Arduino Leonardo bootloader on the board
- Compatible with Arduino: Combines CAN-BUS shield and Arduino development board together on a single board
- High Speed: Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- Rich Resources in Pins: 18 pins that include digital pins, analog pins, UART, and I2C interface
- Easy to Use: Requires no other MCU to control and is compatible with Arduino IDE
- Car hacking: The user can connect the circuit board to the OBD interface through the sub-D connector to read the data of the car
- Easy building prototype: ATmega32U4 chip leads out various additional functions which help especially beginners build various prototypes.
Figure: Device Schematics