Ai-WB2-32S-Kit is a development board designed for the Ai-WB2-32S module. Ai-WB2-32S is a Wi-Fi & BT module equipped with a BL602 chip as the core processor and supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n protocol and BLE 5.0 protocol. The BL602 chip has a built-in 32-bit RISC CPU with low consumption, 276KB RAM, and a wide range of peripheral interfaces, including SDIO, SPI, UART, VDC, IR remote, PWM, ADC, DAC PIR, and GPIO. Outstanding Wi-Fi RF and BLE RF performance with spectrum range within 2400~2483.5MHZ.
Ai-WB2-32S-Kit supports an operating temperature between -40℃ to 85℃, and a storage environment of -40℃~125℃m <90%RH. It supports three power supply modes: Type-C(recommended), 5V and GND pin, and 3V3 and GND pin, supplying current≥500mA.
Ai-WB2-32S-Kit also features high Wi-Fi security, which supports WPS/WEP/WPA/WPA2 Personal/WPA2 Enterprise/WPA3. It requires special precautions during handling due to its electrostatic sensitivity, the foam and electrostatic bag are provided for packaging.
- Outstanding RF performance: Powerful BL602 chip and onboard PCB antenna support Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n protocol and BLE 5.0 protocol
- Coexistence of multiple working modes: Support Station+BLE and Station+SoftAP+BLE working modes
- Low power consumption: Lowest as 12uA(deep sleep mode), with multiple sleeping modes available
- Ready for productization: universal AT instruction can be quickly compatible with other modules.
- User-friendly development environment: Supports secondary development and integrates Windows and Linux development environment
- Internet of Things(IoT)
- Mobile devices
- Wearable electronic devices
- Smart homes
|Antenna||On-Board PCB antenna|
|Frequency||2400 ~ 2483.5MHz|
|Operation temperature||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|Storage environment||-40℃ ~ 125℃，<90%RH|
|Power supply||Supply voltage 3.3V or 5V Supply current ≥ 500mA|
|Serial port rate||Default value: 115200 bps|
|Security||WPS/WEP/WPA/WPA2 Personal/WPA2 Enterprise/WPA3|
Figure: Device Schematics