The mmWave Human stationary Presence Radar Sensor Module is a self-contained module near distance sensor based on Infineon mmWave FMCW industrial radar operating at 24GHz. The unit is built with the enhanced Doppler radar signal processing mechanism and standard algorithm which enables distinguishing between occupied and unoccupied conditions and identifying human activities in a self-adaption environment. It is an ideal solution for high-accurate, self-regulation, privacy-protected, secure biotic radar systems in individual applications, such as smart homes, human behavior detection, and danger alerts.
Compared to the traditional PIR sensor, the Human stationary Presence Module has more sensitivity to human activities like standing, moving, and falling. And because the transmitting wave is millimeter-level, it will remain functioning even shelter block. Not like the PIR sensor's short response, the module keeps sensing people continuously which makes it quite useful in the living room, hotel, or even prison.
- Reliable tech: Infineon mmWave FMCW industrial radar
- Enabled theory: Apply Doppler radar technology with Near Distance Sensor(NDS) operating at 24GHz
- Standard algorithm: Distinguish occupied/unoccupied conditions and identify human activities in the self-adaption environment
- Perfect privacy protection: Provide surveillance capabilities without identification
- Flexible install location: Operate properly regardless of the shelter blocks
- Harmless working status: Output 10 dBm of harmless energy power
- High accuracy: Decrease the interference of non-living objects and the output results achieve more than 95% accuracy
- High robustness: Maintain proper functioning in a complex environment containing different temperatures, humidity, noise, air currents, dust, light, and so on.
- High-performing antenna: Sense even micromotion in a fan-beam pattern where Horizontal90°/ Vertical60°
- Measurement distance:
- Motion perception maximum distance: up to 12 meters
- Micromotion perception maximum distance: up to 5 meters
- Body perception maximum distance: up to 3 meters
- Detecting time:
- Unoccupied to occupied status: within 0.5 seconds
- Manned to unmanned status: above 1 minute
- Customizable radar: Support secondary development including radar parameter, protocol, antenna, function
Figure: Device Schematics