Includes N MALE – N MALE ADAPTOR*
McGill Microwave Systems has launched it’s newest addition to our market leading Ultra High Performance Optimised and Tuned Lora Frequency Band Antenna series.
The unique 10 dBi Tuned Directional Antenna is both directional and has the additional significant advantage that it can be tilted or moved in the Azimuth direction – unlike all other Omni Directional Antennas.
Omni directional Antennas radiate 360 degrees – this unique flat panel Antenna design is radically different in that it takes all of the radiated energy which usually would be transmitted behind and to the side of the Antenna and focuses all of this RF energy into the forward direction only – in one very wide and high beam – typically 68 degrees in Azimuth and Elevation.
- Where it’s desired to steer /direct the Radiated beam into a large or difficult to reach target area. This is achieved by utilising the unique feature of this Antenna design of being able to tilt or move in the Antenna utilising it’s tillable and rotatable Antenna Mount (supplied) to focus the large beam exactly in the direction required.
- Ideal for mounting on high up Balconies or Tower Blocks where Antennas are blocked from radiating in the rearwards direction.
- Installations located on the coast where transmission to the antenna rear is not required/desired.
- Installations located immediately in front of large hills or building where rear radiation is blocked and therefore not required.
- The flat panel sector Antenna is small ,lightweight and unobtrusive and white in Colour.
Available in both EU 868 and US 915 Tuned and Optimised versions with ultra low VSWR.
10 dBi Tuned Directional Antenna Electrical Specifications
|Frequency Range (MHz)||865-870|
|HPWH (Deg)||68 +/- 5|
|Connection Type||N Female|
|Max Input Power (W)||50|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Dimensions (mm)||305 x 305 x 30|
|Temperature Range ( C )||-40 / +55|
|Rated Wind Speed (km/h)||126|
Local Delivery/Shipping (South Africa)
- Flat Rate of R250 applies to all major regions (JHB, DBN, CPT etc.)
- Orders over R2000 get FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
The Rest of the World
DHL Express: When you ship with DHL Express – you’re shipping with specialists in international shipping and courier delivery services! ± 2 to 5 working days delivery DHL connects people in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. ( Terms & Conditions )
UPS Express Saver: From S.A to - Europe, UAE, Asia ± 2 to 5 working days, day-time parcel delivery, for peace of mind.
* Delivery times are estimated only
Your shipping/delivery address should be provided in English and without the use of special characters/symbols, to assist the courier/carrier company in recognizing your address in the system.
*We will ship according to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
- All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed by a EUCA team member.
- All Estimated Delivery dates are seen on any particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
- In general, once stock is dispatched from the EUCA store shipping can take anything between 2-7 working days, dependent on the region that the shipment is being delivered to.
- EUCA cannot be held liable for a shipment being bumped off a flight for customs inspection while en-route to the customer, this is usually performed at the sole discretion of the carrier.
- With standard courier practice, you need to check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can't be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred during transit.
- Shipments cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes (VAT) and any extra fees charged by the courier company.
EUCA will not hold responsibility for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
We understand that Customs/Duties requirements are different in each country, please provide us (customer care team) with a note during checkout with any special requests, we will do our best to support requests to the best of our capabilities.
Q: What does my Order status mean?
Accepted - This is to let you know that we’ve received your order, Please ensure your contact and shipping information is correct, this will assist us in getting your order out on-time.
Processing - Your Order is being processed. We will send an updated email once your order has been packaged.
Packaged - Your order has been packaged and is almost ready to leave our warehouse. You will soon be receiving confirmation that your order has been shipped, so keep a lookout for this confirmation and tracking number over the next 24-48 hours.
Shipped - Your order is being dispatched at this moment. You will be receiving Shipping information shortly, if you haven't received it already.
Delivered - Your order has been Delivered!
Cancelled - Your Order has been cancelled at your request. We will issue your refund back to your account via the payment method that was used to originally place this order. The refund can take anything between 3-10 days to reflect, after this time if you have still not received any notice, we ask that you reach out to us so that we can check the progress.
( 10% Handling Fees apply* )
On Hold - Your Order has been placed on hold. This means we are still waiting for an alternative shipping address due to there being strict customs in your region OR do not have enough information to complete your order.
Q: What are my delivery options and how much does it cost?
A: Standard Shipping (free shipping over R2000) Local delivery & Aramex, DHL Express, UPS Saver for International delivery. NOTE: Rates are available and worked out upon checkout.
Q: When will my order be delivered?
A: We’ll deliver your order by the Estimated Delivery date seen on the particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
Q: Can I change my delivery address after I have ordered?
A: It is not possible to change your delivery address after confirming your order, so please ALWAYS check that your delivery details are correct at checkout. - To change your delivery address permanently for future orders, you can update your Address Book under your Customer Information in your account profile by following this link.
Q: Can I split my delivery, sending in-stock items first and the rest later?
A: On every product page, you can see whether an item is 'in-stock’ at our warehouse or if there is a 'lead time' period on an item (the time it would take for us to order the item from a supplier). For the most efficient delivery service, we wait until all of your items arrive with us before delivering them to you in one go. This means that some items with a longer lead-time could hold up the delivery of your order.
Q: What happens if a product is missing from my delivery/shipment?
A: Please complete our Customer Service form, providing us with your order number and visual confirmation of the item/s missing from your order, then one of our Customer Service assistants will contact you shortly.
Q: Can I reschedule my delivery?
A: No, once the stock arrives at our store it is in EUCA’s interest to ship the item/s to the customer with immediate effect.