WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with a mini-PCIe form factor. Based on the Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN® chip, WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature compared with the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa® chips.
- Powered by Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRa® chip, extremely low power consumption, and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of the LoRaWAN gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE, FCC, and TELEC. Simplify the final product certification process.
- LPWAN Gateway devices development
- Any long-distance wireless communication application development
- LoRa and LoRaWAN applications learn and research
|TX Power||26 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)||25 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)|
|LEDs||Power: Green Config: Red TX: Green RX: Blue|
|Form Factor||Mini PCIe, 52pin Golden Finger|
|Power Consumption (SPI version)||Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)||Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)||Support|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) × 50.95 mm (length)|
Figure 1: Diagram
Figure 2: Pinout
Figure 3: Pinout Details