The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is a The Things Network (TTN) product that is highly reliable, a high-performance device and is also cost-effective. The TTIG is an 8-channel LoRaWAN gateway based on SX1308 with built-in ESP8266 WiFi connectivity. This device satisfies a wide range of applications requiring dynamic coverage, as multiple versions and various power outlets are available, therefore making it able to be used for a wide array of applications. As an IoT gateway designed by The Things Network, it enjoys all the superior functions TTN provides to its customers.
Of course, this gateway is able to connect with the secure and collaborative Internet of Things Network which spans many countries around the globe to provide coverage to millions of people. The tool which a lot of people apply in their community is TTN Mapper. Therefore, you can use this gateway to become one of the contributors of this network by loading onto The Network Console, or enjoy the public community network built up by the other TTN gateways!
- High-performance Cortex A8 1GHz processor, Linux system.
- Supports LoRaWAN protocol Class A, support ultra-low-power SenseCAP Sensor
- Supports 8 RX, 1 TX transceiver, maximum transmit power 27dBm
- Supports multiple ISM bands: CN470, EU868, US915
- Supports multiple methods to access the network: 4G, Ethernet
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in the urban scene
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, temperature -40°C ~ 70°C, suitable for outdoor applications
- Easy deployment, and rapid provisioning
In what environment does this Gateway operate?
This Gateway operates in an indoor environment.
|Gateway Chipset||Semtech SX1308|
|Gateway Interfaces||LED indicators|
|Gateway LoRa Frequencies||EU868, US915, IN865, AS923, AU915|
|Gateway Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40°C|
|Gateway Transmission Range||upto +27 dBM|
|Gateway Wi-Fi Frequencies||2.4 Ghz|
For more information visit Seeed Studio.
Local Delivery/Shipping (South Africa)
EUCA makes use of trusted local carriers for deliveries within S.A.
- Flat Rate of R250 applies to all major regions (JHB, DBN, CPT etc.)
- Orders over R2500 get FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
The Rest of the World
DHL Express: When you ship with DHL Express – you’re shipping with specialists in international shipping and courier delivery services! ± 2 to 5 working days delivery DHL connects people in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. ( Terms & Conditions )
UPS Express Saver: From S.A to - Europe, UAE, Asia ± 2 to 5 working days, day-time parcel delivery, for peace of mind.
* Delivery times are estimated only
Your shipping/delivery address should be provided in English and without the use of special characters/symbols, to assist the courier/carrier company in recognizing your address in the system.
*We will ship according to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
- All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed by a EUCA team member.
- All Estimated Delivery dates are seen on any particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
- In general, once stock is dispatched from the EUCA store shipping can take anything between 2-7 working days, dependent on the region that the shipment is being delivered to.
- EUCA cannot be held liable for a shipment being bumped off a flight for customs inspection while en-route to the customer, this is usually performed at the sole discretion of the carrier.
- With standard courier practice, you need to check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can't be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred during transit.
- Shipments cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes (VAT) and any extra fees charged by the courier company.
EUCA will not hold responsibility for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
We understand that Customs/Duties requirements are different in each country, please provide us (customer care team) with a note during checkout with any special requests, we will do our best to support requests to the best of our capabilities.
Q: What does my Order status mean?
Accepted - This is to let you know that we’ve received your order, Please ensure your contact and shipping information is correct, this will assist us in getting your order out on-time.
Processing - Your Order is being processed. We will send an updated email once your order has been packaged.
Packaged - Your order has been packaged and is almost ready to leave our warehouse. You will soon be receiving confirmation that your order has been shipped, so keep a lookout for this confirmation and tracking number over the next 24-48 hours.
Shipped - Your order is being dispatched at this moment. You will be receiving Shipping information shortly, if you haven't received it already.
Delivered - Your order has been Delivered!
Cancelled - Your Order has been cancelled at your request. We will issue your refund back to your account via the payment method that was used to originally place this order. The refund can take anything between 3-10 days to reflect, after this time if you have still not received any notice, we ask that you reach out to us so that we can check the progress.
( 10% Handling Fees apply* )
On Hold - Your Order has been placed on hold. This means we are still waiting for an alternative shipping address due to there being strict customs in your region OR do not have enough information to complete your order.
Q: What are my delivery options and how much does it cost?
A: Standard Shipping (free shipping over R2000) Local delivery & Aramex, DHL Express, UPS Saver for International delivery. NOTE: Rates are available and worked out upon checkout.
Q: When will my order be delivered?
A: We’ll deliver your order by the Estimated Delivery date seen on the particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
Q: Can I change my delivery address after I have ordered?
A: It is not possible to change your delivery address after confirming your order, so please ALWAYS check that your delivery details are correct at checkout. - To change your delivery address permanently for future orders, you can update your Address Book under your Customer Information in your account profile by following this link.
Q: Can I split my delivery, sending in-stock items first and the rest later?
A: On every product page, you can see whether an item is 'in-stock’ at our warehouse or if there is a 'lead time' period on an item (the time it would take for us to order the item from a supplier). For the most efficient delivery service, we wait until all of your items arrive with us before delivering them to you in one go. This means that some items with a longer lead-time could hold up the delivery of your order.
Q: What happens if a product is missing from my delivery/shipment?
A: Please complete our Customer Service form, providing us with your order number and visual confirmation of the item/s missing from your order, then one of our Customer Service assistants will contact you shortly.
Q: Can I reschedule my delivery?
A: No, once the stock arrives at our store it is in EUCA’s interest to ship the item/s to the customer with immediate effect.