RF Explorer RFEM4G PLUS is an expansion module to convert an RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS into a powerful 4G Combo PLUS Spectrum Analyzer, covering the full range starting at 50KHz up to 4GHz with no gaps or limitations. A future firmware license will allow you to expand the range up to 5.1GHz with no need for additional hardware.
What is an RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer?
An RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer is a special device designed to detect very sensitive signal radiation and identify signal interference, tune antenna setups, detect signal leakage and find hidden bugs, among many other applications.
The combination of small size, great sensitivity, and robust design makes it the ideal instrument to carry on for indoor and outdoor measurements.
When connected to a computer, it can be controlled by free software available for download with stunning high-resolution graphics, data storage, and reply features.
- Can be installed in WSUB1G PLUS and WSUB1G PLUS SLIM models
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 4GHz with no gaps.
- An ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite, and Averaging modes
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- RF Spectrum Analysis for FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, 4G/5G, IoT, GPS, Bluetooth
- WiFi analysis and fine-tuning
- Interference hunting
- EMC pre-testing
- RF device tuning (with Signal Generator working as Tracking SNA)
- Frequency band: Right connector: 240 – 4000MHz
- It can be expanded up to 5.1GHz with an additional firmware license
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Support included for Windows, Linux, and MacOS X