The module features a compact AI-powered OV 2640 camera sensor embedded with Edge Machine Learning algorithms and can be easily deployed with simple clicks. It is a small and great assistant for various object detection projects and can be customized based on different needs. Just imagine endowing devices with vision through a tiny sensor.
An artificial Intelligence camera (AI camera) is an enhanced camera powered by a built-in Edge Machine Learning algorithm, smartly processing with computational photography to perform enhanced object detection in real time. It has been widely used in smartphones for face recognition, edge devices for wildlife detection, and other Edge Intelligence applications.
This compact camera sensor will be the perfect module for you to get started with the AI-powered camera. It is installed with one pre-trained model that allows you to detect human faces. Furthermore, it has been installed with three ML classification algorithms for model recognition, which allows you to freely develop the models for detecting different objects and directly apply them to your projects.
Launched by Seeed Studio, the IoT hardware enabler, the sensor includes two typical IoT modules: a digital microphone and a 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), for your further usage of edge AI. The official software is still under development and will be published in a short term.
- Fully supported by Edge Impulse: Seamlessly sample raw data from the camera, build models, and deploy trained ML models to the module from the studio without any programming
- Compact AI camera sensor: Equipped with OV2640 SOC sensor that supports auto-exposure and auto-white balance to offer good images
- Customizable model: Support the import of up to 3 customized models to realize mainstream ML functions like object detection
- Simple development & deployment: Support Arduino IDE programming and drag-and-drop model implementation
- High compatibility: Perfectly match with XIAO series interface, supports Arduino ecology through Grove connector
- People Detection
- Customized Object Detection
- Smart Doorkeeper
- Fall Detection & Alarm
- Face Recognition
|I2C Interface||Seeed Studio XIAO & Arduino|
|Power Supply||dual 7-pin connector & Type-C|
|Downloading & Firmware Burn Interface||Type-C|
|Dimensions||40 * 20 * 13|
|Grove (Grove base for Arduino)||5V Charge and Data Transmission|
|Double row 7pin socket (Seeed Studio XIAO)||5V Charge and Data Transmission|
|USB Type-C||5V Charge and Firmware Burn|
|Processor||Himax HX6537-A||400Mhz DSP (ultra-low power consumption)|
|Camera Sensor||OV2640||*Resolution Ratio up to 1600*1200|
*The camera sensor resolution supports up to 1600*1200, and yet due to the limitation of inference speed, we set the highest display as 192*192.