Grove 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(LIS3DHTR) is a low-cost & power-saving 3-Axis accelerometer in a bundle of Grove products. It is based on the LIS3DHTR chip which provides multiple ranges and interface selection. You can never believe that such a tiny 3-Axis accelerometer can support I2C, SPI, and ADC GPIO interfaces, which means you can choose any way to connect with your development board. This accelerometer can also monitor the surrounding temperature to tune the error caused by it.
It has dynamically user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
- Super low-cost: 3-Axis sensor with cost-effective chip(LIS3DHTR) manufactured by STMicroelectronics.
- Ultra-low-power consumption: supports ultra-low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart embedded functions.
- Dynamically user-selectable full scales: multiple ranges selections with ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g provided.
- Multiple interface standard output options: Grove I2C interface, SPI interface, and ADC interface supported.
- Temperature adjustable: Embedded temperature sensor allows you to adjust and tune the error caused by temperature.
- Free-fall detection
- Motion detection
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices (Such as Pedometers)
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Impact recognition and logging
|I2C address||Default 0x19(can be changed to 0x18 when connecting SDO Pin with GND)|
|ADC GPIO Power Input||0-3.3V|
|Interruption||An interruption Pin reserved|
|SPI Mode set up||Connect the CS Pin with GND|
|Operating temperature||-40 to +85°C|