What is a stepper motor driver?
A Stepper motor driver is an actuator that converts pulse signals into angular displacement signals. When the stepper motor driver receives the pulse signal, it is able to drive the stepper motor to rotate at an angle called the step angle through the set direction.
The Gear Stepper Motor Driver Pack includes a stepper motor and a motor drive board. It's a four-phase eight-stepping stepper motor, and you can easily control this stepper motor via the drive board. You can use this pack for position control.
The Stepper Motor Driver in the pack is one of the most classic ones of the whole series and this standard device has proven ubiquity and versatility across a wide range of applications, including solenoids, relays, lamps, small motors, and LEDs. It can operate over a wide temperature range (about - 40°C to 105°C).
- Four-phase eight-stepping stepper motor
- ULN200x, ULQ200x High-Voltage, High-Current Darlington Transistor Arrays
- Launch from LEDs to desk printers
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Works under the condition of a long-range temperature (- 40°C to 105°C)
- Includes both a stepper motor and a motor drive board in the pack
- Desktop printers
- 3d printers
CNC milling machines
Figure 1: Develpoment Board Connectors
Figure 2: Development Board Schematics
Mechanical drawingyou can click it to see the original picture.