The Loco Positioning Node is a versatile positioning device that can run either as an Anchor or Tag in a Loco Positioning system. The system measures the distance between Nodes and Tags, and from those distances, the absolute position of objects carrying Tags can be calculated.
- Supports Anchor, Tag, or Sniffer mode
- Can be used as a standalone system with some Nodes acting as Anchors and one or more nodes acting as Tags
- Multiple powering options
- Onboard MCU
- Based on the Decawave DWM1000 module
- Implements IEEE 802.15.4 UWB
- STM32F072 MCU (Cortex-M0, 48MHz, 16kb SRAM, 128kb flash)
- High-precision pressure sensor (LPS25H)
- USB connector
- Full-speed USB device interface
- Powered by USB, 6 mm barrel jack (5 - 12V), or screw terminal (5 - 12V)
- FTDI debug port (not populated)
- Serial connector compatible with ESP8266 module (not populated)
- Power consumption 180 mA max
- Ranging accuracy ±10 cm according to DWM1000 spec.
- Maximum tested range 10 m
- Nr of anchors required: theoretical minimum of 4 for 3D positioning. More anchors add redundancy and accuracy, up to 8 supported.
- Operates at 3.2 - 7 GHz
- Channel bandwidth 500 MHz
- Weight: 13.3 g
- Size (WxHxD): 65x40x13 mm
- 4 mounting holes for M3 screws