If you’re designing any kind of computing application with the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, you seriously can’t do without a heatsink if you want to avoid overheating problems. While the Jetson Xavier NX is a powerful piece of computing hardware, even basic tasks become slow and difficult without effective heat dissipation, let alone running high-performance applications for prolonged periods of time.
This aluminum heatsink for the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module is an essential piece of equipment for keeping the Xavier NX module cool, improving both computing performance and reliability under heavy workloads to realize its true potential. It even includes a fan to provide additional cooling through active airflow!
Combine this with the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module and the Jetson Mate Cluster Mini, and you’ll get a thoroughly well-cooled GPU cluster solution! Run intensive workloads like data analytics and even machine learning on the edge without any worry of overheating and performance throttling issues.
- Sightly bigger fan design compared to the original Xavier NX Heatsink
- Fully compatible with NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module
- Essential for high-performance computing: Keeps module temperatures low to avoid overheating and throttling
- Effective thermal management: Full Aluminum heatsink with fan
- Easy to install: Mounting bracket & screws included
Dimensions: 58mm x 41mm x 18mm
Figure: Device Schematics