EUCA guarantees to provide high-quality products with accurate descriptions. If you (the customer) has any problem or query with regards to an executed purchase order, we request that you notify EUCA within seven (7) days from the date of shipment.
We request that you email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the returns form accessible at the bottom of the Warranty and Returns page for further assistance.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED OR STIPULATED IN ANY PARTICULAR AGREEMENT OR PURCHASE ORDER, EUCA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS, SUITABILITY OR MERCHANTABILITY OF A PRODUCT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
- The Warranty Period of a product sold by EUCA is according to the Manufacturers specified period per product as of the date of delivery from the Manufacturer to EUCA’s stores.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES BEYOND THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY OFFERED WITH THE SALE OF EACH PARTICULAR PRODUCT.
- IN SUCH CASES WHERE EUCA IS ACTING AS A DISTRIBUTOR, NO ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN OR IMPLIED BEYOND THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
- EUCA will provide economic effort to replace and repair the product through the manufacturer’s warranty application (should the terms still apply.)
- EUCA will request that the manufacturer either repairs or replaces the product under reasonable charges to the customer if the product defects meet this Warranty Policy.
- EUCA will repair or replace the defective product, or provide on-site technical support for products exceeding the Warranty period upon reasonable fees.
- FOR PRODUCTS WHERE EUCA IS ACTING AS A DISTRIBUTOR, EUCA WILL TRANSFER TO THE PURCHASER ANY TRANSFERABLE WARRANTIES OR INDEMNITIES THAT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT PROVIDES TO EUCA.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EUCA BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS CONTRACT OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS CONTRACT, INCLUDING BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
RETURN OF GOODS
If you are not satisfied with a product purchased from EUCA on the “eucaiot” website or by any other means, for whatever reason, it is possible to submit a refund request within seven (7) days of receipt of the product and fourteen (14) days for an exchange of the same product or in exchange with products that meet the same monetary value of the initial purchase order by the customer.
Refunds will apply as follows;
- Return for Refund: within seven (7) days of receiving your product. (UNOPENED)
- Return for Replacement: within fourteen (14) days of receiving your product. (DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE)
- No returns will be accepted without receiving a returns authorisation from the EUCA administration. ALL returns must be in the products original packaging in a clean condition.
- Product returns require a EUCA-issued RMA number which is to be clearly marked on the exterior of the return package.
- Products must be returned in the original unopened packaging, clean and free of toxins, and in their original testable format.
- Returns on damaged, scratched, programmed, burnt, or otherwise “played with” products WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Returned products MUST be sent back to the original dispatched address (in this case EUCA’s Head Office), in the original packaging with the receipt of purchase from EUCA, written reason must be provided for the return of any product purchased from EUCA or off of the “eucaiot” website.
- Reimbursement will be denied for ANY product return/refund that does not conform to the above-mentioned conditions.
- EUCA will accept a return of unused and unmodified standard goods within seven (7) days of delivery and refund the price paid less (i) any SANAS testing charges, if applicable, and (ii) a fifteen percent (15%) restocking charge. Acceptance of returns after 7 days shall be at EUCA's sole discretion.
- If accepted, such returns will be for merchandise credit only and shall be subject to any SANAS testing charges and a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee.
- EUCA shall not be obligated to accept a return of used or unused goods which are covered under the warranty pursuant to Section 10 or which is obsolete inventory.
- The Purchaser is responsible for all return shipping charges. Shipping fees will only be refunded if the return is a direct result of a shipping error on EUCA’s part.
- Return of a product under warranty requires a EUCA-issued RMA number and proof that the Purchaser is the original purchaser of the product directly from EUCA.
- Any warranty is void if products have been damaged by the purchaser as a result of improper maintenance, abuse, misuse, mishandling, misapplication, error or negligence of Purchaser, or if there has been an unauthorized alteration, attachment or modification.
EUCA will refuse to provide a warranty upon the premise of;
- The Warranty request has been made beyond the Warranty period; or
- Defections are due to improper use, maintenance or storage of the product (see more on DEFECTIVE GOODS below); or
- By breach of specified User Guides/Manuals or menus provided by the manufacturer; or
- If defection is a result of Force Majeure, which shall mean any acts of law, natural disaster, war, riots, strikes, insurrections, terrorism, governmental sanctions, legislation changes or any such event beyond such parties reasonable control; or
- The Customer has conducted repair actions to the product/s.